The latest edition of the Disability Equality Scotland magazine Open Door is themed on ‘Accessible Travel’.
The magazine also brings you news and information from Disability Equality Scotland, Access Panels, and Disabled People’s Organisations across Scotland.
In this transport themed issue, you will find:
- Inform: Patron’s Welcome – Introduction by Monica Lennon MSP, Disabled People Shaping the Public Transport Network – Update from Emma Scott, Safe Ferries for All – Update from Fiach O’Broin-Molloy
- Support: Articles from organisations that are striving to make transport more accessible, inclusive and safer for disabled people
- Accessible Travel Hub: Details of the website that is dedicated to information and resources on accessible transport in Scotland: www.accessibletravel.scot
- Your Say on Disability: Summary of our transport themed consultations, surveys, webinars and weekly poll results
- Easy Read Translation and Training: Update from our Easy Read Team
- Access Panel Network: Access Panel Conference 2022
Please contact us if you require Open Door in an alternative format.