Welcome to the Accessible Travel Hub!
Hosted by Disability Equality Scotland, the Accessible Travel Hub is a place for you to find information, articles and guidance about accessible travel in Scotland.
The Hub launched alongside the Accessible Travel Framework, a ten-year plan launched by Transport Scotland to improve travel access for disabled people.
Hate Crime Charter
Disability Equality Scotland is working with transport providers and partners to launch a national Hate Crime Charter, which aims to encourage transport providers, members of the public and other services to support a zero-tolerance approach to hate crime.
COVID-19: Changes to Public Transport
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has restricted travel and there has been reduced services on trains, buses, planes and ferries.
- The Transport Scotland website features information and guidance on the latest travel advice.
- Visit Traveline Scotland or check with your provider for the latest information on services.
- Scottish Government guidance on face coverings
- There are situations where some people are unable to wear a face covering. Request a face covering exemption card.
- We are continuing to post the latest updates from providers on our News and Blog feed.
Share Your Experiences
Whether you work for a transport provider who has recently changed your passenger assistance service or a member of the public who has faced challenges accessing transport, we want to hear from you.
Mode of Transport
Click on a mode of transport to find out more information about the accessibility and passenger assistance offered by transport providers across Scotland!