Accessible Travel Hub
The full Accessible Travel Hub promotional toolkit is available here, including social media sharing functions, banners, and other materials to promote Accessible Travel Hub in your network.
Accessible Travel Hub Logos
Please post the Accessible Travel Hub Logo on your website or use as your email signature.
We recommend applying alternative text to the images to ensure accessibility. Should you require a different size, please contact us.
Publish this article in your newsletters and websites.
Title: Scotland’s Accessible Travel Hub
The Accessible Travel Hub is a website for you to find information, articles and guidance on Accessible Travel in Scotland. The Hub launches alongside the Accessible Travel Framework, a ten-year plan launched by Transport Scotland to improve travel access for disabled people.
What can I find on the Hub?
- Articles and Information on accessible transport in Scotland; including the rules and responsibilities of transport providers.
- Dedicated Transport Mode ‘Area’ for Transport providers /operators to promote good practice in access-related work.
- Links to resources, including; PAMIS’ map of Changing Places toilets, Radar keys, Thistle Cards, Traveline, Hate Crime Reporting.
- Signpost to relevant training courses, including disability awareness and inclusive communication.
- News and blog featuring up to date accessible travel news in Scotland.
Visit our information hub today! www.accessibletravel.scot
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
About Disability Equality Scotland
- We are a national charity working to make life more accessible, equal and inclusive for disabled people in Scotland.
- We want disabled people to live as independently as they can.
- We want disabled people to have the same opportunities as everyone else.
- We want disabled people to live a life of dignity and respect.
- We work on behalf of everyone who has any type of impairment. We also work with disability organisations and groups who share our beliefs.
- We are the umbrella organisation for all disability Access Panels in Scotland, providing them with support and guidance to improve the lives of disabled people at a local level throughout Scotland.
- We are membership led. If you are an individual or an organisation, you can join our membership for FREE and help to further our aims.
A better life for disabled people.
Achieving full Access and Inclusion for disabled people in Scotland.
Key Messages (Tweet or post on Facebook)
- Scotland’s Accessible Travel Hub accessibletravel.scot tell us what you think! #AccessibleTravel @DEScotTweets
- Be informed, be in the know, and become inclusive… visit accessibletravel.scot tell us what you think! #AccessibleTravel @DEScotTweets
- Discover more about Accessible Travel across Scotland. Visit accessibletravel.scot #AccessibleTravel @DEScotTweets